Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.rentallng.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Contact forms – Cookies
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Vendor terms and conditions
- To use this service as a vendor, you must register an account, provide true and accurate information and accept terms of service and condition.
- Items and services provided will be verified for approval for listing and publishing within 48 hours after upload.
- Businesses and experts registering on this platform are to submit a business registration document or certification of expertise or evidence of work done & experience.
- Individual registering on this platform has to submit a national (ID) card for identification and verification.
- Equipment and item uploaded have to be in top-shape to serve the purpose of renting.
- Poor service delivery by vendor will result in a total refund of service payment to the customer.
- The vendor will be taken off-platform completely after three (3) defaults in quality service provision and complaints by customers.
- The vendor is to ensure constant quality service delivery and professionalism through-out their stay on this platform to avoid delisting or legal penalty for inappropriate activity.
- Customer’s payment for services delivery will be held for a duration of 48 hours after service delivery to ensure quality service was delivered without any complaints before disbursing to the vendor.
- The vendor is advised to put in place store policies that:
- Guide against damaged, theft or loss of the item especially items that cannot be monitored while renting
- Ensure a smooth transaction.
- The vendor is to note that (RENTALLNG) will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any item or services.
- The vendor must call the customer within 5mins to confirm every request received and plan a prompt delivery or a pickup action.
- The vendor is to note that (RENTALLNG) will verify items and services provided for upload before approving for listing to avoid sub-standard, poor service and un-qualified person or organization.
- The vendor is to fill (delivery note) prior to delivery and should confirm customer’s signature after service delivery with a copy handed over or transferred to customer.
- The vendor must ensure every customer that comes through the (RENTALLNG) platform, processes payment through it to avoid delisting or any legal penalty.
- The vendor is advised to abide and comply with the policies of (RENTALLNG) to avoid delisting or legal consequences.
Please note…….that RENTALLNG will verify, carry out background checks and annual appraisal on every vendor to prevent sub-standard, fraudulent individuals or organizations. As a result, the vendor has to ensure quality control and excellent services
Customer terms & conditions
- To use this service, the customer is advised to read the Vendor’s store policy, terms and conditions.
- The customer is to sign and keep a copy of the (delivery note) after service has been delivered and satisfied.
- Customer complains will be looked at by our (Inspection team) to verify the genuineness of any complaints.
- The customer is to note that, complaints are only valid within 48hrs after service delivery.
- Customer is advised to make payment through (RENTALLNG) bank account to ensure quality control, confirmation of payment., alternative payment options will be specified by (RENTALLNG)Admin-representative if necessary
- The customer is to note that (RENTALLNG) will not be liable for any loss caused by injury, damage, acts of God or out of policy transactions.
Cancellation and Termination
- Cancellation is free 24hrs before service delivery.
- Cancellation of service request under 24hrs before service delivery will attract 30% charge of the service fee
- Cancellation of request while consignment is already in transit will attract 40% charge of the service fee.
- Shipping/transportation of items or products will be agreed upon between vendor and customer before the consignment is shipped to a preferred location.
- The shipping policy is subjected to vendor or courier service.
- Vendor determines the price for their items and services, we only charge 7% for every transaction to keep business running.
- There are no hiding charges.
- Vendors are allowed to submit new deals (special prices) to boost sales.